Anyone can receive and learn to give a Reiki treatment and Reiki is entirely compatible with any other conventional or complementary treatments.
Reiki I The first level of Reiki.
The training takes place over 2 days, and in that time you will obtain the skills and attunements necessary to use Reiki effectively for yourself, your family, your friends and pets! This attunement will stay with you for the rest of your life, whether you advance to higher levels or decide to stay with the Reiki I.
In these two days you will receive 4 attunements. It is these attunements that allow you to tap into, and channel, the Reiki energy. It cannot be learned from books and must pass from Master to Student. Without the attunement, you will be able to direct healing energy, but it will not be the Reiki energy.
No previous knowledge or training is required to attend the Reiki I workshop.
The Reiki I course covers the following:
- Meditation and attunement.
- The History of Reiki.
- The effects, uses and contraindications to Reiki.
- Ways of using Reiki energy.
- The Reiki Principles - a stress reduction kit.
- The effects of attunement and cleansing period.
- Self practice.
- Working on others.
- Keeping your energy's clear.
- The Usui and Hayashi hand positions.
Practical sessions include:
- How to sense the flow of energy.
- How to know when to move on.
Each student receives:
- A Reiki Manual.
- The 1st Degree Reiki Certificate.
- An invitation to attend the monthly Support group.
Reiki I cost of training - £100.00 ( 50% deposit is required upon booking) Workshops are run as a small group, but if you prefer 1:1, this can be arranged when booking.